Sunday, September 13, 2009

GOD'S BOUNTIFUL PROVISIONS...

a recent update from Doris:

Yesterday a big vehicle drove in the yard. I couldn’t find Ruben so I called him on his phone. "What kind of a car?" "White with Red writing on the side." Then it disappeared out of my site. In just a bit it returned and Ruben came bouncing up the steps into the house. "Something else has opened up!", He said, beaming. "'Save the Children' in town has something they want to give us. SEVEN, 100 pound bags of rice!" Well, if you know me I shouted and said, "Thank You, JESUS!" After they finished unloading the rice, Ruben came back upstairs. I was so tickled I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug. Do you understand how much that was an answer to prayer?? God is so good! Praise, Praise, Praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment